Church Planting: 8 Key Principles for Success
Eight Principles for Planting a New Church is full of do's and don'ts that will save any apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, or teacher a vast amount of money, time and frustration. This book is the culmination of over 40 years of pastoral experience and 20 years of planting and pastoring multiple churches.
Keith Butler has started thriving churches in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, England, Belgium, Africa and Greece.
In this book, Keith Butler answers questions that many ministerial training programs won't because some things have to be learned on the battle field. For example:
- How to find the right location for your church?
- How important is the ministry of helps?
- What size building do you need?
- What if someone wants to hand an established church over to you?
- Who should set the pastor's salary?